Monday, July 04, 2016

Hello from the other side – Eid Mubarak yaara


My stint in South East gave me an opportunity to meet, know & mingle with people from the other side of our fence and I must say that the experience was nothing less than ‘awesome’.

Having lunches, going on drives, Urdu vs Hindi, PJs, Bollywood, Media, never ending banters were soo similar & yet unique at many levels. At one point of time all you feel is it was just the fence (mental fence) that was dividing us.  

Trust me, nothing can beat the feeling of watching an India – Pakistan cricket match with a Pakistani buddy & sing 'Mauka Mauka!!!"

They are same like us, similar ideas, enthusiasm, amazing creativity, etc.
Here are some amazing heart touching Pakistani ads about the feeling of Ramadan & Eid




The below one is the most beautiful ad & also it reminded me of a very local funny line, "Yeh kya beta? Sirf Samosa!!!"
an ad



With the month of Ramadan coming to an end & Eid round the corner, I would love to wish all my friends, “Eid Mubarak” “Selamat Hari Raya”

No comments: