Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Time shall unfold what plighted cunning hides: Who cover faults, at last shame them derides.....

“After my first…
I built this suit of armor
So strong, so invulnerable.
I came across you.
Slowly my guard was let down.
So, so vulnerable to pain and despair.
A love so perfect, so beautiful
Was the double edged sword.
One side so sweet
So dull of worry
So full of love.
The other so sharp of worry
So deadly with confusion
So overcome of aberrancy.
They meet at the apex.
The sword was the only thing,
The only thing to pierce through the armor.
Through the mind, the soul, the heart…
The sword tears a hole
The sharpest of sides is numb to pain,
The dull side brings a pain.
A pain so excruciating
the pain unreal the suffering so great.
This side pierces the mind, the soul, the heart..
The wound lasting and irreparable.
A pain never to leave.
A pain that allows you to live but in turn
It kills the mind, the soul, the heart
A pain that may lie dormant
Only to arise and hurt more than it ever did.
But through all doubt and suffering
The love was worth the pain.
The love so perfect so beautiful.
Was worth the pain
Was worth the death of me
Was worth losing everything I ever had.
Even if it was you that I lost.”

Anonymous.

No comments: